Using Video Marketing For Your Business
Video marketing is a great and easy way to communicate a lot of information about your business in a short space of time. And with our video marketing packages starting at only €150, no matter what size your business is, you can harness the benefits of video.
51.9% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of marketing content that offers the best ROI.
Video marketing is a really effective because people don’t read text online, they skim it. Video is a much more engaging way to communicate online and to get your message out there. It’s an affordable way to highlight and promote your business. Research has found that shoppers who viewed video about products were found to be up to 1.81x more likely to purchase that product than people who hadn’t seen the video.
We use the latest technology and software to produce and edit video that you can use on your website and that can be easily shared on social media. And with our video packages start at only €150 make it a really effective and affordable way to reach your customers.
Benefits of Video Marketing
Between April 2015 and November 2015, the amount of average daily video views on Facebook doubled from 4 billion video views per day to 8 billion. Syndacast predicts 74% of all internet traffic in 2017 will be video.
Video marketing isn’t just for big businesses. It’s a really affordable and effective marketing tool for SME’s and start-ups.
Types of video
Videos can highlight your business across all social media channels and can be used to drive traffic to your website allowing you to build your contact list and customer base.
We can help you to decide on the best type of video to use for your business and your marketing message. We’ll work with you to develop the concept for your video, and to establish what type of video format would be most suitable.
Your videos can be funny, serious, instructional, educational and informative. Below is a list of the variety of videos that are most commonly produced:
- Fast Motion videos are speeded up videos and are ideal for showing a process
- Personal interviews of management, staff and customers are perfect to humanise your brand and to show people the team behind the company
- Company or community event videos can make people see what they missed and why they should attend the next event.
- Customers testimonial presented on video are much more powerful and impactful than written testimonials.
- How-to videos can show potential customers how something works before they purchase or they can accompany or replace written instructions.
- Promotional videos that highlight or showcase a special offer are great way to communicate the benefits that you want people to know that isn’t possible in a text ad.
- On camera blogs are a great alternative to written blogs where you can convey your ideas directly to your customers.
We can film live footage of your business making or installing a product or demonstrating a service you provide which is a great way to show off what you do. You might have an event that you want to film so that you can show others you were not there or to show others how well you do something.
We do the filming, the editing, add a professional voice over if necessary and a great soundtrack to give you a professional video that you can upload on your website and share across your social media channels.
Video Without Live Footage
We can generate great videos without live footage by using great stills and graphically designed content. This type of video make great how-to guides or explainer videos for your customers or for staff training purposes. They can be serious or funny, they can instructional and educational. You have full control over the tone and message of your video and we’ll help you to get it just right.
Watch Some Examples Of Some of Our Videos
Whiteboard Animation Videos
Another effective form of video marketing is whiteboard animation. For more information visit our whiteboard animation page.